Please select a size...
With more than 550 Storage units in a variety of sizes, you are sure to find the right space that exceeds your storage need at your Hardy Oak Storage. Our large selection of clean, secure, and convenient storage units help provide a varied range from a compact 5 by 5 broom closet type, up to a continuous 10 x 30 to fit your entire home or business and everything in between, we will find the right space to fill your storage needs.
Hardy Oak Storage
23411 Hardy Oak Blvd
San Antonio, TX 78258
- Knowledgeable Management team on-site (36 years of experience to help you find solutions for your life moments)
- Month-to-month contracts no commitment required (short term solutions)
- Climate and Non-Climate Controlled space available
- Roll easy glide door on all units
- 2 Freight elevators for access to all floors
- Well-lit LED lighting in all halls bright ample lighting, safe and secure
- Interior hands-free motion sensor hall lighting
- 2 Covered Loading bays (keep dry and cool while unloading)
- Large Flatbed carts available (easy to move into the building and elevators)
- Free water in each unit and cold water available in our office come by and say Hi.
- Wide halls and drives for easy access
- Free property Truck with ramp available for use with new rentals, help with your move
- UHaul dealer location with 6 property specific Trucks and Vans
- Open every day for convenient shopping
- Large complete selection of Moving / Packaging supplies (enough for your entire move)
- Secured site with limited access to each floor individual codes for keypads
- 24-hour access Non-Climate Units
- Access hours are 365 from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- DVR 24 recording and monitoring at all enter points
- WiFi guest access through our facility (stay connected)
- Online payment and auto pay options available, always free to use
Do you need moving supplies?
The size of: A small closet
What it can hold: Small furniture, a dresser or file cabinet, or all of your miscellaneous boxes. This is perfect for personal items, like clothes and toys, outdoor and garden tools, seasonal items and decor, office supplies, business records, and more.
The size of: A typical walk-in closet
What it can hold: The contents of a studio apartment, small bedroom, or compact office. There’s plenty of room for your mattress set, desk, or small sofa. Or, use it to store your camping equipment and bicycle.
The size of: A large walk-in closet
What it can hold: The contents of a one-bedroom apartment. This unit could also fit your patio furniture, and it’s the perfect size for a washer and dryer.
The size of: A large walk-in closet
What it can hold: Small amounts of furniture, such as sofas, chairs, a chest of drawers, mattress sets, small appliances, office supplies, and other small items and boxes.
The size of: A small bedroom
What it can hold: The contents of a one- to two-bedroom apartment. Easily store your refrigerator, large appliances, bookshelves, or sofa. Or, use the space for recreational items, such as canoes, kayaks, or tailgating equipment.
The size of: A large bedroom
What it can hold: Larger items, like TVs, a piano, couches, or tables. You can also use this space for overcrowded office files, industrial materials, or miscellaneous computer equipment.
The size of: A small one-car garage
What it can hold: The contents of a single family home, including large appliances, sofas, and roughly three to five bedrooms. This space is also great for small business owners looking to manage inventory or store tools and supplies.
The size of: An extra-large one-car garage
What it can hold: The contents of a large single family home. You can easily store entertainment centers, refrigerators, beds, couches, and more!